Money Back Guarantee – Terms & Conditions
- Refunds available to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years or over, with the exclusion of employees and their immediate families of Nestlé Purina PetCare (NZ), its agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. No bulk, trade or third party applications will be accepted.
- Pet food quantities stated as minimum entry requirement for the promotion are based on recommended feeding guidelines for the average cat/dog over a three week period (visit www.purinaone.co.nz for feeding guidelines).
Cat 1.59g bag (cat average size of 4.1kg):
1x 1.59kg required for 3 weeks feed
Dog 3.63kg or 7.48kg bag (dog average size of 16kg):
2×3.63kg required for 3 weeks feed
1×7.48kg required for 3 weeks feed
To see a visible difference, participants must feed their cat 100% Purina ONE for three weeks (21 consecutive days). Please see guidance notes on making changes to your pet’s food HERE (Cat) or HERE (Dog).
- The offer is available across all PURINA ONE® Cat food and PURINA ONE® Dog food.
- Participants must contact our Petcare Advice Team by visiting www.purina.co.nz/contact-purina/ and submitting the Contact Us webform, calling our 0800 PET VIP (738 847) number or emailing AskPurina@nz.nestle.com. The offer is limited to a maximum of two (2) money back applications per household – one cat application and one dog application. Multiple cat and multiple dog applications from the same household cannot be accepted.
- Only valid applications will be accepted. Till receipts cannot be returned. A valid application comprises of:
o A contact made with our Petcare Advice Team;
o A statement stating why the applicant did not see a visible difference in their cat/dog after 21 days of consecutive feeding with PURINA ONE.
o Valid original till receipt(s) which show any PURINA ONE Cat or Dog food as detailed in Clause 4.
- Contact our Petcare Advice Team and provide a statement together with the till receipt(s) to: AskPurina@nz.nestle.com
- Any qualifying PURINA ONE® packs purchased as part of a multi-buy promotion, or price reduction, will be refunded at the promotional price and not the individual price.
- Full refunds will be sent in the form of a cheque or physical gift card made payable to the original claimant only as per the application form. Cheques and physical gift cards must be treated as cash and cannot be reissued. Please allow at least 28 days for delivery from the receipt of a valid application. This offer does not affect your statutory rights.
- By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice, if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- Any queries relating to this offer can be addressed to the Nestlé Purina PetCare Team on 0800 PET VIP (738 847) or AskPurina@nz.nestle.com.
- Participants’ information will be used for the sole purpose of administration of this promotion only except where a participant has opted-in to receive future communications from Nestlé Purina PetCare (NZ) or other associated companies. Other than as required by law, Nestlé Purina PetCare (NZ) Ltd will not disclose participant information to any third party without express permission from the participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any application including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a claim where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instruction forming part of this promotion or where abuse is suspected. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions.
- The Promoter is Nestlé New Zealand Limited trading as Nestlé Purina PetCare of 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand, 1010.